LIEBSTER AWARD

March 04, 2014 Jaybee 1 Comments


First of all, I’ll say this a break from my normal posts and I’m not sure if I’m even gonna do this right but I received a MESSAGE saying MMT has been nominated for LIEBSTER AWARD or I’ll call it beginner’s award. 
Mature Minds Talk isn't even a month old.
According to my good friend AMAKA HUNDEYIN, who I’ll say a big thanks to, for this award thingy, LIEBSTER AWARD is an internet nomination and it’s culled from the German word: Valued, Sweetest, Kindest, Dearest, etc. and it follows the same rules and the chain message. So it’s like a bbm broadcast that would be expected not to be broken like fragile china.
LIEBSTER AWARD was innovated to pull to light, new blogs, like this one. Thank you all.

According to her, The rules are:
1) Post a short question and answer about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
3) Create your new list of questions for your nominees
4) Choose a list of your own nominees and notify them

OR

1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions

Everything has Pros and Cons. The Cons of this award is it’s gonna expose me on some blogs I go to, read and stealthily like a ninja leave without a sound or comment. That isn’t too good though.

Now to answering Amaka Hundeyin’s questions, even though I’m not too good with Q&As
1. What is/are your worse fear(s)?
Not sure i have one, except anyone that will involve my ma.

2. Your guilty pleasure?
None really, except watching of Animes

3. Three things you have gained from blogging?
- How websites are created, codes and other computer language jargons
- Blogging has made me meet new people and I mean motivating and inspiring ones
- How to still be gainful while at leisure

4. What inspires your post?
The secret ME somewhere inside my head

5. Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?
All bloggers have felt like giving up with the excuse of “I’m not owing anybody anything by giving up" but the realization that you are owing the world that piece of advice or information will surely spark the desired motivation... SELF MOTIVATION is the key.

6. What do you hope to achieve this year?
Blog wise, I hope to get at least 200 subscribers via email.

7. Items you must always leave home with?
My Cloths lolz (If that’s good enough for an answer)

8. What is special about your blog?
On my blog, we Mature Mind Talkers say what we want, how we want, anytime we want. And unlike other blogs, my blog has a FORUM. That's why you see "Join the forum, leave your comment"

9. What can you say about my blog?
It’s quite inspiring and captivating.

10. What are 3 special things most people don’t know about you?
-          I am a professional photo editor.
-          I believe too much reading can make me weirder.
-          One of those on my google circle is my gf. ;)

11.What keeps you going in life?
G-O-D

I slept off on that and had to wake up to finish up so I can move to my next post.

Okay before it skips me… MY NOMINEES
-          JIBOLA (hubent.blogspot.com)
-          AMAKA (seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com)
-          KAYODE (ikbounce.blogspot.com)
-          BOLAJI (www.popularitybar.com)
-          YOURS TRULY (yourstrulyblogspots.blogspot.com)
-          OLA (olabluetooth.blogspot.com)
-          Not up to eleven, I chose to remain undercover on some blogs. I’m weird. Yep. So?

I have no questions and that would be all.
Thank y’all.


Mature Minds Talk.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. . <=))“
    >
    ^ ^. =))º°˚°ºнaĦa=Dнahaº˚˚˚º‎​=))!! And he answered! You can't nominate me jor.

    ReplyDelete