SHOULD I TELL HIM OR NOT?!

March 05, 2014 Jaybee 3 Comments

Before anything, I must say since I've been reading LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG, this post has been one of the shortest I've come across and unsurprisingly one of the most commented on. Issues like this takes thinking deep and hard and everyone had this or that to say.

Read the story after the cut.
From a female LIB (Linda Ikeji's Blog) reader

While I was in school, I was 22 when I dated a 52 year old very rich man because I needed his money. He made sure we were as discreet as possible and I never got to know anything about him or his family, I only knew his name.
Fast-forward to seven years later, I met this gorgeous gentleman who has shown interest in taking me as his wife. Now he took me home to his mum and I discovered his late dad was my former sugar lover.
Do I tell him the truth as regards my relationship with his dad since love has no secrets or forget about it since the man is dead?

I dropped a comment too but I won't disclose what I said. You can head over to her blog and find it (You won't find it though, its like looking for a needle in a haystack)

But Mature Minds Talkers, what do you think?... What exactly would you advice this person to do?


Mature Minds Talk.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Omo see gobe!...since the man is dead she shld forget about it...Everybody has one or two secrets, that shld be her lil secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even think about telling the guy. Or else ur relationship is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she kolobi her sugar daddy? If no just put a socks on it but women can't keep secrets for long sha! Babe just walk away! That's my final answer

    ReplyDelete