BREAK UPS ARE BLESSINGS

February 17, 2014 Jaybee 0 Comments


Believe me when i tell you that Breakups Are Blessings.

When I reflect back on my relationships, I realize that each person who has come into my life has helped shaped the person I’ve become today.  Each one served a specific purpose and has been a great catalyst for personal change and growth. That’s just the unexplainable, beauty of life.  It’s as if you attract a particular person because you needed to learn, grow, re-evaluate… and so the universe sends someone into your life that can help you achieve just what you need at that time.

Your romantic partners reflect your deepest insecurities, desires, fears and hopes. They reflect you. They come in to your life and regardless if at the time you feel that they are leaving you better or worse, one thing is sure: they provide you with an opportunity to grow. And that opportunity is either yours to take or to ignore.

We have karma. We repeat scenarios, habits and situations. The people that we attract into our lives are a chance for us to change that karma. We can keep repeating the same habits and negative cycles, or we can grow beyond those blockages and become wiser, stronger and closer to our pure potential.
When you go through a breakup, it can be quite difficult to have this holistic perspective. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, and the choice you have after the experience is completely in your control. You can easily choose to block out your emotions, blame and harbour resentment. However, know that this route only harms yourself and taints the next relationship you will have in the future. Or, you can embrace your emotions, be honest with yourself, and ask yourself what you can do within to become healthier. After all, how can you attract the “right” one into your life, if you yourself are not the “right” one?

I've gone through breakups sometime ago that was extremely heart breaking. During that time, I couldn’t find a way to see past the darkness, anger and pain. But fast forward to today, I have to say that I’m thankful for the experience. As challenging as it was, it made me so much stronger, and made me re-evaluate my life, my goals and my life vision.

That challenging period of my life helped me grow as an individual and open up my heart and mind. I made active choices that propelled me on a path of positivity, health and happiness. During the time of my heartache it sure didn’t feel good, but if it wasn’t for me hitting such a low, I would have never reached this new high. It’s as if I had to lose a part of myself to really find myself again. Today I feel as if I see the world through a different lens, and everything is a lot brighter and beautiful. Not that the beauty didn’t exist before, it’s just that I never stopped to notice and appreciate it.
I have realised that everything is perfect the way it is. The universe may have a funny way of showing this perfect plan, but everything happens, and does happen for a reason. And I truly believe that when one door closes, it’s because another was meant to open.

The relationships that don’t work out aren’t failures nor are they a waste of time. They are meant to happen because they are preparing you for the person you are meant to end up with, and the person you are meant to be. Regard these people as blessings, because they are like teachers and the lessons they leave are a gift. But ultimately, it is you who chooses how to perceive these experiences, and your happiness depends on that choice.


Mature Minds Talk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: