STEWART THE POET

February 19, 2014 Jaybee 0 Comments


Presumably keen to prove she has hidden depths, Twilight star Kristen Stewart has composed a piece of poetry for Marie Claire. The actress apparently wrote the verse a year ago, during her break-up with co-star Robert Pattinson. So we kind of wondered what took this piece that long to surface.

Much like all art, the quality of the poem is subjective. So, far be it from us to pass judgement. But she's definitely not the first Hollywood star to put pen to paper and compose a rhyme… for better or worse.
Stewart admitted she was embarrassed by her composition - but also rather proud. She told Marie Claire: "I don't want to sound so f**king utterly pretentious…but after I write something, I go, 'Holy f**k, that's crazy'."

Crazy is one word for it... And here is Stewart’s Heart Piece. !


My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole
by Kristen Stewart


I reared digital moonlight
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen
Thrown down to strafe your foothills
…I’ll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
Spray painted everything known to man,
Stream rushed through and all out into
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
Through our windows boarded up
He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked
We reached Marfa.
One honest day up on this freedom pole
Devils not done digging
He’s speaking in tongues all along the pan handle
And this pining erosion is getting dust in
My eyes
And I’m drunk on your morsels
And so I look down the line
Your every twitch hand drum salute
Salutes mine...



So poets, what do you think?

 
Mature Minds Talk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: