I'LL KILL THIS MONKEY

February 15, 2014 Jaybee 0 Comments

If anyone knows the where about of this monkey, please contact me on
Address: Suite 19, Gold Lodge, Aso Villa, Abuja.
Phone No: 07060496635
BB Pin: 2324D551
Website: www.maturemindstalk.blogspot.com

This thing had to tarnish my image and ruin my chances, a day to Valentine. I just didn't have time to deal with it 'cos of my preparations. Now Val is over. Its payback time.
This is the same one in The Hangover movies right?
Thesame one in Katy Perry's 'ROAR' video.

"I don't know where you are but beleive me, I'll look for you, I'll find you and I'll kill you"

What?... Where's the Picture?... Oh! sorry... Excuse my fury. I though I started this post with the criminals mug shot.
Here. Have it and once seen, remember to contact me. I'll take it from there.







Mature Minds Talk.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: