THE ABSENCE

February 06, 2014 Jaybee 0 Comments



What if I told you I can speak better English than Wole Soyinka.

What if I told you I'm more philosophical than Aristotle

What is I told you I'm more intelligent than Albert Einstein

What if I told you I could run faster than Usain Bolt.

What if I told you I can swim faster than Michael Phelps.

What if I told you I'm a better tennis player than Rafael Nadal.

What if I told you I can drive faster than Michael Schumacher.

What if I told you I can K.O. Floyd Mayweather with a single hook.

What if I told you Tiger Woods can't stand me on a golf course.

What if I told you I rap better than Eminem.

What if I told you I'm Lebron Jame's mentor.

What if I told you I'm 10 times stronger than Mark Henry.

What if I told you I can play better than Messi & Ronaldo combined.

What if I told you, you were actually adopted.

What if I told you I remember everything right from the day I was born.

What if I told you I'm sure Aliens live amongst us.

What if told you Obama staged the death of Osama.

What if I told you I was there when Jack froze for Rose in the Atlantic.

What if I told you I'm so psychic I can tell you what you you're going to dream about this night.

What if told you this write up has 3 fatal grammatical blunders you'll never ever find.

All you can say is "I'm a liar" because I can't prove any of my claims.
But you're also a liar because you can't prove me wrong either.
At least, if I refuse to prove you right doesn't make me wrong. Does it?!

So now, what if I tell you there's a big white man, high up in the clouds called "GOD".
I'm still a liar cos I can't prove that either. But can you prove otherwise? Can u? And don't tell me about the evils & chaos in the world. That doesn't categorically or authoritatively point to the absence of a supreme being.
But I'll rather take my chances of believing, even in the absence of proof, than not believing because I can't lay hold of any proof.

Why?!... Reason is this:

... THE ABSENCE OF PROOF ISN'T NECESSARILLY THE PROOF OF ABSENCE.
        
Mature Minds Talk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: